United Kingdom is rated as one of the top five countries in the world to business. Many entrepreneurs around the world who require a global presence for their company start in the UK.
It is known as the Financial Capital of the world, essentially the best place to start your company. You can start a limited company in the UK from anywhere in the world, even if you are a non-resident.
The UK is a powerful and popular market for business owners to trade, global entrepreneurs are welcome, with the process of starting a company made as simple as possible. So here’s how any non-UK resident can start.
What Non-UK residents need?
Unlike the demands of many other countries, UK companies can be started with very little requirements:
- At least, one director and one shareholder (one person can be both)
- Director should at least be 16 years old
- A company address in UK, which is called Registered Office
- A minimum shareholding of 1, no maximum shareholding
- Share capital can be as low as £0.01 (1 pence)
- No visits to UK required, all done online
How Non-UK residents can start?
We are glad you have asked this question. The answer is simple. You can do it all online. There are a couple of ways how this can be done. You can either do it on the government website or through an agent.
However, if you are a non-UK resident, then you will not be allowed to do it with the government. The government website requires to validate the following details:
- Your identity and address through credit reference agency
- A UK address, which might not be possible if you are a non-resident
Well, I see you being cheeky there and thinking, I can get an address from Google. Good luck with that my friend.
A UK address is required so that all the company documents will be sent to that address. If you are giving a random address then there is no way you can get the letters and finally end up not using the company.
Moreover, giving a false address to start a company is a crime. You will be prosecuted and be banned from Directorship in UK & EU.
How to get around this problem and do it legally?
The only way to get around this is to incorporate your company through an authorised company formation agent, just like us.
Benefits of incorporating your company through us:
- Quick and easy company registration process
- Perfect package specially designed for Non-UK residents
- You can incorporate your company in just 2 hours’ time
- We will help you to open your business bank account in the UK
- Prestigious address to be used as your company registered office
- Keep your privacy safe (by hiding your address from public registers)
- All your mails are scanned and sent to you on the same day
- We help you with your important accountancy requirements
- We help with business essential services and creating a presence in UK
- You will be provided with a login for our website to download all your company documents
And much more.
Business Bank Account
We partners with various banks in the UK to provide business bank accounts for new businesses.
For our Non-Resident customers, we provide banking services through our partners.
- No UK visit required
- Business account opened in a matter of minutes
- Free banking (subject to banking terms and conditions)
We provide nominee services to our customers who wish to incorporate a company in the UK: Nominee, Nominee Shareholder and Nominee Company Secretary.
Please contact us if you would like any of these nominee services for your company.