Companies999 provide three prestigious address services for your business, not only will they give you a professional look they will also keep your personal address private and securely handle all your mail with many more benefits.
A registered office is a legal requirement for all UK Limited Companies. Having a registered office helps to safeguard privacy, as it prevents your residential address being shown on the public register. It also prevents you receiving unsolicited junk mail, as this is filtered out from your official government mail. A further benefit of having a registered office is it will give you an address to run your business. This is important if you have a rental contract restriction which states that you cannot run a business from your landlord’s address.
Reasons to use Companies999’s Registered Offices:
- Cheapest Registered Office Service in Birmingham, charging just £35 for the first year and £45 for each year after.
- Based in the prestigious Jewellery Quarter, within walking distance of Birmingham city centre.
- Charge a fee based on quantity of mail forwarded to you, rather than a higher static fee.
- Scan and email all your official government mail to you within one working day.
- It is included in Secure, Directors and Leaders packages.
A service address is a legal correspondence where company directors, secretaries and shareholders can receive their official government mail. Having a service address is a legal requirement for company directors, secretaries and shareholders in the UK.
Companies999 currently offer this service for directors, secretaries and shareholders who want to keep their residential address confidential and off the Companies House public register. This package comes with free scan and email of all your official government mail, within one working day.
Our mail handling service has many benefits including:
- Lowest price in the country – a monthly package is just £10, an annual package is only £90
- Prestigious address in the famous Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham
- Unlimited scan to email
- Filtering out of unsolicited junk mail
- Use of our address on your website, letterheads and visiting cards
A virtual office allows you to enhance the image of your company, while only paying a fraction of the cost of renting physical office space. Our service provides you with a mailing address, which can be used on your website, email signature, business cards etc. Using our virtual office also reduces your cost of office cleaning, maintenance, public liability insurance etc.
We currently offer four packages – monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly. All packages include:
- Unlimited scan to email
- Unlimited collection of post
- Mail forwarding
- Filtering of junk mail
The yearly package is the best value option at just £8.25 per month, and also offers Registered Office as part of the plan, at an additional price of £4 per month.
For more, please read our post Starting a Company: Steps to Success which highlights the importance of your workplace.
We also provide a Business Consultation to fulfill all your business needs.